- Physical copies (ARC or Finished Copy)
- EBook (Any format accepted by Aldiko app: Your eBooks must be at Adobe EPUB, Adobe PDF, non-encrypted EPUB, non-encrypted PDF or .ACSM formats. )
Genres I don’t review:
- Erotica and Romance novels i.e., any novel with explicit language. No exceptions will be entertained, sorry! Also, please note that if you are planning to send a physical copy, please make sure that it does not contain a cover with an explicit (or suggesting anything similar) image.
- Non-fiction books (Biographies, auto-biographies, how-to’s etc). Exceptions are possible but rare.
Genres I review:
I will accept anything that does not fall into the above categories. I, however, assert my right to reject a request and/or to not post a review.
What I will be looking for in your review request:
- Summary. This will play a key role in helping me decide whether I should pick your book or not. Kindly include as much information as possible about the main characters and the plot. You may also include a small paragraph telling me about the things that make your book stand out.
- The release date if the book is an ARC.
- If you want your review to be published on a particular date or within a time frame, please let me know.
- Kindly mention the format of the ARC or review copy. Physical copies will be given preference over e-copies.
- Any other relevant information.
Things I will include in my review:
All reviews will include the release date, publisher’s name, goodreads synopsis, the review itself (which can be both positive and negative) and my rating. The post will also disclose that the book was received for free in exchange for a review.
Before sending a review request, please note:
- I reserve the right to not post a review or postpone the date for posting it.
- Please understand that I may write a negative review if I don’t enjoy your book or you may not find my review to be what you were looking for. I am not a professional reviewer and hence the reviews will solely be based on my opinions. If you are not open to that idea, please don’t send your request in. I highly recommend you to read some of my reviews before sending a request. By sending a review request you signify that you accept this term.
I would love to do author/blogger interviews, provided that I know them and have read their work. I would be interested in blog tours and guest blogging too. I would also consider cover reveal requests.
Where/How should you contact me?
See CONTACT page for details.
*Please note that I am not a paid blogger.
** If you have sent me a request after reading this page and have not received any response, I apologize for it. I will get in touch asap.